Friday, October 13, 2006

Legend Of A Mind











If you, like me is a fan of crazy 60s and 70's drug fueled Psyc-rock you have to check out the compliation "A legend of a mind an underground anthology." This album is jam packed full of crazy funk fueled electro nuggets, its pretty much impossible to pick out a few highlights from this album because every song is pretty different but also fantastic!

There are a few gems by well known bands like the Moody Blues and Thin Lizzy but the majority are bands which I am not familar with and have great fun listening too.

I'll post a couple of mp3's to check out, the first one is Theme Song-en route-Theme song by the Keef Hartley Band. This song is crazy, its starts off really quietly and folkish then kicks off, when I say kicks off I mean it, its like Ron Burgundy on acid.

The second is Question by the Moody Blues which is an amazing song, I wasnt too keen on the Moody Blues before but this song has really opened my eyes, the song is amazing, the middle section drags on but I love the opening and end of this song its outrageously funky.

I will stop gushing over this album now, hope you enjoy the tracks.

MP3: Theme Song-en route-Theme song: Keef Hartley Band
MP3: Question: Moody Blues

Buy it

No comments:

 
Music Blogs - Blog Top Sites Music Provided by IODA Promonet Blog Directory