Saturday, November 18, 2006

I was trying to do a mix tape for myspace...
















I was trying to do a mix tape for myspace but I had problems with yousendit.com so here is some mp3's from it which I managed to get to work, tell me what you think.

Ratatat... Wildcat
French indie, Air goes funk

Shy Child.. Noise wont stop
Real kings of new rave this song rocks!

The Long Blondes.. You could have both
Album came out a few weeks ago, its very good, reminds me of early Pulp... with ladddies.

Cold War Kids... We used to vaccation
Hot new American band, they might sound a bit like Maroon 5 but I really like it.

The Hold Steady.. Chips ahoy!
The next single from their amazing new album, they were mentioned in the nme this week, well done.

Steppenwolf ... Magic Carpet Ride
This song is amazing... its funk prog from the depths of Germany.

The Picture is of the lumminaruim in Nottingham, its unrelated but very pretty.

No comments:

 
Music Blogs - Blog Top Sites Music Provided by IODA Promonet Blog Directory