Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Sunny Day In Glasgow









Scribble Mural Comic Journal is the new album from A Sunny Day In Glasgow,the Montreal is an album which is a fantastic effort. Truely original yet capturing a familar sound almost Moon Safriesque meets Shoegaze but with the originality to keep it high on my playlist this last few weeks.

An album filled with the electronic sounds, dreamy sound scapes and pure pop heaven.


Myspace


MP3: The Best Summer Ever

MP3: No 6 Von Karman Street

Sorry about the briefness of this post, I have just started a new job which has left me constantly tired. I will buck up my ideas this week with some super postage. Got plently of great new music to unleash on you guys!

No comments:

 
Music Blogs - Blog Top Sites Music Provided by IODA Promonet Blog Directory