Sunday, November 18, 2007

Burial - Untrue





To be honest I have never considered myself a huge fan of dub step, I have dabbled every so often but after hearing this album you might not need to hear another dance record ever again.

Untrue is a fantastic piece of work, dark brooding music but a huge sound this is an album not to be missed. This album is too niche to get too much cross-over success but it definitely worth seeking out even if you are not a fan of dub, this album is not far off a masterpiece.

Sorry about the briefness/lack of recent posts I have been really busy at the moment. Enjoy this track and I will be back soon.


UntrueBurial
"Ghost Hardware" (mp3)
from "Untrue"
(Hyperdub)

Buy at Cargo Records
Buy at Boomkat
Buy at Rough Trade
Buy at Rhapsody
Stream from Rhapsody
More On This Album

No comments:

 
Music Blogs - Blog Top Sites Music Provided by IODA Promonet Blog Directory