Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hidden Gems #5



















Over Christmas I was waiting for my Dad in the car outside Hempton garden centre and when I turned the radio on Love Hangover by Diana Ross came on, the first minute or so of the song is standard soul fayre then it kicks off into a mental Disco riff. I was amazed, and im quite sure the people visting Hempton garden centre weren't sure what I was doing in the car, but I assure you it wasnt what im sure what they were thinking. This song is such a fantastic pop record, just everything about it is perfect, its like a disco version of the fantastic soul group the Rotary Connection.
I know Diana Ross is now mildly insane, but lets remember her at her funky best.

MP3: Diana Ross- Love Hangover

No comments:

 
Music Blogs - Blog Top Sites Music Provided by IODA Promonet Blog Directory